Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Santa's Key Poem & FREE Printable



I wish I could say this was an original idea, however it is not. But, I couldn't resist creating one for our home when I saw it on Pinterest.

The poem reads... Dear Santa, This magic key works just for you, please open the door and come on through. Thank you for coming to our house tonight. We are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. Thank you Santa for the gifts you bring. Thank you Lord for everything.

I typed up the poem, added a vintage Santa from Clip Art and printed it out on card stock...the key I found at Micheal's in their $1 bins. I then tied them together using some pretty red ribbon I had laying around and viola! Love. It.

You can make your own using my free printable below.

Merry Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Everything came thru but the words. Any ideas, other than going into the scribed site. I'm not paying to join that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi...email me at eleanorolanderthisisme@gmail.com and I'll email you a copy : )

      Delete
  2. Eleanor, could you send it to me as well? I would greatly appreciate it !!
    scwinham@gmail.com

    Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...