Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bar Keepers Friend: My new best friend

 

Those that know me (or are regular readers to my blog), know that I'm a cleanaholic. My brother told me that he was once asked by a friend what his sister's house was like. He replied that it's like I'm getting ready for an open house every time he comes over. OK, so I'm a little OCD, or a lot OCD when it comes to keeping a tidy house. So, when I find a new cleaning product that really works, I wanna shout it from the roof tops!

I have this great white porcelain dinnerware that Andy and I received for our wedding...11 years ago. We use them everyday and as you can see from the picture below, they are really starting to show their age.


I love these dishes! They go with everything and I can mix and match other seasonal pieces well with them. We'll have guests over for dinner and I find myself going through the stack of dishes when setting the table and trying to find ones that are "less" scuffed than others. I've tried Ajax to get the scuffs off. I've tried Soft & Scrub to get the scuffs off. Neither worked. Then I read about Bar Keepers Friend. I can not believe the transformation! See for yourself...


AHHmazing!!!

12 comments:

  1. wow that is totally amazing great product

    ReplyDelete
  2. THATS A PRETTY AMAZING CLEAN UP ON IT! SERIOUSLY LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used the pre-mixed cleanser, but I've been using the powder for years. Makes just about everything look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been meaning to try the Soft Cleanser, I have used the powder for years and it works great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have used the powder cleaner but not the cleanser i will have to get the cleanser for my kitchen area. thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Look at the power of barkeeps friend! Its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I could really use this around the house. Great Review on a Fantastic product.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have used Bar Keepers Friend for years on my cook top. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just sprayed my shower curtain with BKF Spary and Foam,let it set a few minutes,sprayed again then put it in washing machine. Came out so clean that I don't need to go shopping for a new one!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...