Thursday, June 20, 2013

Our Wedding Day- Link Up

Tis' the season for weddings and I'm super excited to share my wedding day with Melanie & Holly at their Wedding Day Linky Party!

 

Andy and I were married on Saturday, August 3, 2002 at the Interfaith Chapel at the University of Rochester. It was a hot, gorgeous, hot, sunny, did I say hot, August summer day.


The University of Rochester and our rather large groomsmen party...count 'em...9, yes, 9.


My proud daddy.


Could I be possibly be any happier?! I think not. I did marry Prince Charming after all.


Back shot of my dress. I LOOOVED my dress!

 

Our adorable flower girl... who got stage fright and wouldn't walk down the isle.


Our reception was held at the Lodge at Woodcliff. The Lodge at Woodcliff sits on one of the highest points in our county with outstanding views.


See...outstanding views : )


Our cake topper...Barbie & Ken. They are actually Christmas ornaments that have a special place on our Christmas tree each year.


Gotta have the classic sunset pic!


Want to share your wedding day? Past or present... or maybe your dream wedding day (that's OK too). Link up.... : )


button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...