Friday, May 10, 2013

I'm think I'm in love....Decor Steals!!!


I found this AWESOME web site called Decor Steals. Each day they pick a different decor item and offer it at a fabulous price. Today's steal...


This Set of Two Farmhouse Vintage Mason Jar Soap Pumps for only $28.50!!! Use them for hand soap, dish detergent, lotion, hand sanitizer...the possibilities are endless!!! Visit there web site HERE to get in on this steal before they are gone! AND shipping is flat rate at only $5...can't beat that : )

They also offer extended steals on past features. Here are the current extended steals...


Vintage Inspired Large Dough Bowl- $31.50


Set of 3 Galvanized Metal Trays- $39.50


Large Farmhouse Galvanized Metal Lantern- $25.50

And you get to vote on what item's you'd like them to feature as an upcoming steal. I've got my eye on this boxwood wreath...


"Like" Decor Steals on Facebook HERE to stay up to date on all their daily steals and giveaways.

1 comment:

  1. First I am in love with everything you just posted. Secondly I am heading right now to this site to explore even more goodies.
    Thirdly if you don't mind I am stealing idea for my blog because i love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...