Friday, April 19, 2013

I Heart Pinterest

It is no understatement to proclaim my love for Pinterest. My husband is jealous, my kid is probably neglected. Well, not REALLY.

Not only do I love the ideas I come across on there, but I find some incredible blogs. My two latest Pinterest creations are a DIY sign for our entryway and a DIY Mason Jar soap dispenser that I'm using for hand sanitizer. I have a toddler...we go through A LOT of Purell.


You can find the tutorial for the DIY sign on Homespun Happenings HERE. Super easy and I already had everything needed to complete the project. I love the way it turned out!


Thank you to 4 Growing Boys for the tutorial on the DIY Mason Jar soap dispenser. Love it! You can find that information on her blog HERE.

Happy Pinteresting!

1 comment:

  1. Your sign looks great!!! Thanks for the shout out, and Thank you for sharing this at Rustic Restorations Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...