Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DIY Magnetic Play Board


Logan received a great set of Melissa & Doug magnetic alphabet letters for his birthday last October. They have unfortunately remained tucked away in our toy closet ever since....that is, until today! My husband is anti-magnet on our stainless steel refrigerator for fear of scratching it. Since I am OCD like that too, I have to agree. YES, I know I have a toddler!

Anyways...enter the super cheap, super easy, DIY magnetic play board. I picked up this large auto drip pan in the automotive section at Walmart for only $11, attached some wide, double-sided mounting tape in horizontal strips to the back, placed it on the wall, and voila..let the play begin!

1 comment:

  1. ooh, great idea! I've been eyeing the galvanized steel at home depot to do something like this with, but I haven't figured out how to deal with the sharp edges....this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...