Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Basement Playroom Organization

One of my favorite blogs is Thrifty Decor Chick. Sarah has got some of the best ideas for chic decorating on a budget.

Recently, she did a post about organizing her basement toy room using these super cute DIY labels for her toy bins. You can check out her post HERE.


After reading it, I had a "duh" moment. As in, duh... why didn't I think of that?!

Following Sarah's instructions, I decided to try making my own labels. Because I have fabric bins, I had to come up with a different way to attach the labels, but I think they came out pretty good!



Thanks for the inspiration Sarah!

2 comments:

  1. First off, Great Job!! It's looks awesome! Secondly, I'm going to this site you recommended and using some of those ideas!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love labels! When I taught Kindergarten I used labels on everything. Another good thing to do is take a picture of the contents in addition to the text label so kids who can't read yet know where things go.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...