Monday, March 4, 2013

Wedge Sneakers...Do or Don't?

I first spotted wedge sneakers on another blog a couple months back and thought they were hideous.

I just don't get it...a sneaker with a wedge. Are they sneakers for people who want to appear taller? But I can't imagine you can run or work out in them....so c'mon people...wear a wedge OR wear a sneaker!!

I see them EVERYWHERE now. Designers and stores from Target to Marc Jacobs, Sketchers and Chloe. Even Michael Kors...how could you?!

It's a weird trend I just don't understand.

What do you think?







2 comments:

  1. For once it seems that there is a new fasion trend that is not going to cost me anything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed these for the first time on a woman here in NYC the other day. I had to do a double take to figure out exactly what was on her feet. I give them a thumbs down along with the day-glo colors trend. In the future, we will look back and say "what were they thinking?"

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...