Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Best of Beauty Top Picks


While getting dressed this morning, I was thinking about the Allure Reader's Choice Awards...don't ask me why, I have no idea...maybe it was my face wash stamped with "Allure Reader's Choice Award Winner" on it. Anyways, every year Allure magazine surveys readers for their favorite makeup, skin, hair, and body products. You'll be entered to win some nice prizes just for filling out the ballot, so every year I fill out the ballot. I never win anything. I dunno, I'm a sucker for sweepstakes.

Here are some of my top picks...


Here are some other beauty favorites of mine not included in the survey...


And my personal #1 beauty product (drum-roll, please)...


This stuff is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!! If you've never tried it, swing by the Borghese counter in Lord & Taylor and ask for a sample.
 
What's your #1 beauty pick?

To submit your votes for the Allure Reader's Choice Awards, click HERE. Deadline to enter is February 28, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...