Thursday, December 20, 2012

Deck the Halls: The Exterior

Home Sweet Home.

Outside is very simply decorated. White lights on the bushes and greens decorated with bows hung on the light fixtures.

I've always wanted one of those cheesy plastic Santa in his sled and reindeer to display on the front lawn. I dunno...just something very nostalgic about it. Hubby said he'd love to string it across our pine trees somehow...but, I'm not worried...that's never going to happen. He'll never climb up a ladder that tall to hang it. One of these year's I'll get a set.


Ahh...the front porch. If you've been following my blog for a while or have seen my posts on Pinterest, you know how much of a freak I am when it comes to decorating my front porch.


The pair of lighted pine trees I've had for years, along with the sled. Yes, I made all the wreaths, bows etc., etc.


New this year are the vintage skates hanging on the sled (found those on eBay for a steal) and the urns filled with a variety of greens, berries and pine cones...thanks Pinterest for the inspiration!


 Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...