Monday, December 10, 2012

Deck the Halls: The Dining Room & Kitchen

The dining room and kitchen...the center of activity for all your Christmas cooking and eating.

I keep decorations in these rooms relatively simple. After all, you want the food to get all the attention!

This table runner I bought years ago at Linen's n' Things (remember them, I miss that store!) for a completely different table. Although it falls short on this table, I still love it and haven't come across anything I like better. The china cabinet gets some simple greens and pine cones atop.


More greens on the chandelier and a big cascading ribbon.



Again, simple in the kitchen. Just a pair of plain wreaths hung with red ribbon.

 

The pine cone frosted wreath below is hung on the inside of the door to the garage in our mud room. The ornaments on it are vintage, on loan from my brother.



Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...