Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Coupon Madness

It's Monday (again), so you know what that means at the Olander household...grocery shopping day! A bulk of our grocery shopping this morning was done at Wegmans with *GASP* no coupons, I know, SHAMEFUL! But, I also went over to Tops to take advantage of some deals over there this week.


Total out-of-pocket spent: $15.00 ...I saved $29.01 using my Tops Bonus Card and coupons (Tops doubles manufacturer coupons up to $.99). Here's a breakdown...

6 jars of Prego- 3/$5
Used 2 $1/3 coupon from yesterday's Sunday paper coupon inserts

Tops is running promotion this week where if you buy 6 specific items, you'll save $4 instantly. Pillsbury Bownies were part of that promotion, so I bought...
6 boxes of Pillsbury Brownie Mix- 4/$5

1 box of Fruity Pebbles- $2
Used a coupon for $.75/1 I found printed in a previous cereal box

6 Ronzoni Pasta Portions-$1/each
Used 3 $1/2 coupons from the 9/30/12 Sunday paper coupon insert





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...