Friday, November 16, 2012

Burlap Cross Fleur De Lis Rag Wreath


I love burlap : ) It's so versatile for decorating and did I mention... it's CHEAP! You can pick up a 24 ft. roll for around $12 at Home Depot. 

My latest creation is this burlap cross fleur de lis rag wreath. The burlap I already had, so I only needed to pick up a few items at my home planet...Hobby Lobby.

Wire Wreath Form- $3.99
Fleur De Lis Cross- $10.79 (originally $17.99, used a 40% off coupon)

To start, I cut my burlap into TONS of about 2" wide by about 5" long strips. Then you just find a good movie on TV and sit... and knot, and knot, and knot the burlap strips to the wire form.


For the final touch, I attached the fleur de lis cross with wire to the top of the form.

Another burlap creation! LOVE IT : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...