Thursday, October 18, 2012

Super Easy Apple Cobbler

I'm not much of a cook so when I say something is super easy, I mean it is SUPER EASY! I made this for playgroup the other day and it went over well...as you can see from the photo, there wasn't much left to photograph!
Super Easy Apple Cobbler
6 small, fresh apples (not filling)
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
Yellow cake mix (dry)
2 sticks butter 
Cinnamon

Layer in 13x9 pan peeled, wedged apples, sprinkle with cinnamon, sugars and cake mix evenly. Top with pats of butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown and slightly bubbly.
This is the perfect recipe for all those apples you just picked : ) 
My favorite apple wedger is made by Pampered Chef. It slices apples into 10 perfect wedges while cutting out the core all at the same time. It retails for $13.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...