Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Logan's 2nd Birthday Party

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days, things were crazy around here and I think I'm finally recovered...and my house is almost too. On Saturday we hosted Logan's 2nd birthday party with about 20 adults, 6 toddlers, 2 school age kiddos, 2 babies, and a partridge in a pear tree.

But seriously, it was a lot of fun and the little guy had a great time. When it comes to birthday parties, my motto is go big or go home! Our theme was Thomas the Train, and I know I *may have* gone a little overboard on decorations, but that's Pinterest's fault.

 
 

In the treat bags on the table were a train hat and red bandana, wood train-shaped whistle, and a fun size bag of M&Ms from Oriental Trading Company.


 

Wegmans did and AWESOME job on the cake!


Logan's big gift was a train table from mommy & daddy and grandma & papa and was definitely the centerpiece of the party.


Then there were presents, presents and more presents. Logan loved EVERYTHING!

 

A great time was had by all! So, until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...